Thanks A Bunch!!
Monday, February 9, 2009
So I'm not usually one for posting about how great and wonderful I think my husband and kids are, but today I just have to make an exception. They all deserve the biggest thanks ever.
Thanks Steve for taking such good care of me while I've been sick this week.
Thanks Steve for loving me despite me not wearing makeup or doing my hair for a whole week.
Thanks Steve for coming home at lunch today just to make sure I was doing better.
Thanks Steve for mopping the floor and cleaning the bathroom so that I'm not stressed just in case I go into labor.
Thanks Steve for helping me clean up the boys' throw up time after time.
Thanks Steve for worrying about meals.
Thanks Steve for sleeping with the window open last night while there was snow falling just so that I could sleep better.
Thanks Steve for trying to do everything you could to make me feel better.
And thanks to my wonderful boys for getting me kleenexes, drinks, cough drops, pillows, and whatever else I asked for. I have been so well taken care of this week.
I love you guys!
February 9, 2009 at 6:28 PM
Husbands are the best! Especially when you are sick and prego! That baby will be here soon. I am excited for you Ging!
February 9, 2009 at 9:40 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry you're sick! I didn't know that. Jacelyn's been sick too, it must be making the rounds! Hang in there, you're soooo close :) Being sick at the end is miserable, but maybe it will trigger something, that's what happened with mine! ;) Steve's great to help out!
February 9, 2009 at 11:39 PM
What a great family you have. I hope you get feeling better soon, being sick really is miserable.
February 12, 2009 at 1:34 PM
Thanks Steve for taking care of my Ginger! As if being nine months prego isn't miserable enough? COME ON!!! You should totally be exempt from getting sick from 7 months on! Hope you feel better:) SOON!