How Do Kids Get So Smart?
Monday, February 23, 2009
Kids pick up on so many things. How does a 3 year old know what part of the cinnamon roll is the best?
Bronsen was so proud of his rainbow monster mask with the scary mouth. 
Kids pick up on so many things. How does a 3 year old know what part of the cinnamon roll is the best?
by Ginger
February 25, 2009 at 10:22 AM
Good question! He is a smart boy! Now I'm hungry for a good cinnamon roll-- the center part of course!
February 26, 2009 at 8:38 AM
That's what Paul's cinnamon rolls look like! He is still 3 years old! What a darling little girl you have. I love her!
February 26, 2009 at 9:40 AM
Smart kids! Cute mask Bronson! I'm very impressed that Parker used a fork to navigate the middle of the cinnamon roll. You have taught him well! (and he's even got a clean face!)
March 1, 2009 at 10:04 PM
I love the mask, I need to let my kids do that sometime. I want one of those cinnamon rolls, smart kid. By the way, my Mom so your baby today and said she is so beautiful.