Couldn't Resist!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Every picture I have from birth to age 5 I was dressed in red. Now I know why. Dark haired girls are so cute in red. I just couldn't resist posting these pictures, she's changing so fast.
Every picture I have from birth to age 5 I was dressed in red. Now I know why. Dark haired girls are so cute in red. I just couldn't resist posting these pictures, she's changing so fast.
by Ginger
February 16, 2009 at 11:09 AM
So cute, she really has changed already. Think about it, she is going to say "Every picture I have when I was little I was in red" and she won't understand until she has a little girl. She is so beautiful.
February 16, 2009 at 12:30 PM
Oh my goodness she is so cute ging. I will have to come by sometime and see her!
February 16, 2009 at 1:29 PM
look at that hair! it looks like it has some curl to it-
February 16, 2009 at 2:01 PM
Ginger!! she gets cuter and cuter each time you take her picture. How fun!
February 16, 2009 at 7:00 PM
She is so cute! Maya is sitting with me and she said she is cute I like her pajammies. She does look good in red!
February 16, 2009 at 10:02 PM
She is so cute Ging!! Dark hair and red go very good together!!
February 17, 2009 at 1:04 PM
The pictures are so cute! Girls are so fun to dress up. It is amazing how quickly they change. She looks like such a doll.
February 17, 2009 at 1:33 PM
Ginger, just keep posting...I don't think you can ever get bored of cute baby pics. She doesn look great in red!
February 18, 2009 at 5:49 PM
Baby in Red, so adorable! How exciting Ginge, I love the name and of course, the red. I have been wanting to come by, but our house is full of the flu right now, so I've been keeping my distance. You better believe I will come see as soon as I can:)