Congrats you guys. Ginger I am going to be down on the 27th and 28th and doing new born pics for Bailey. I would love to get more practice and do some for you. Let me know. She is so darn cute, congrats again.
YEAH!!!! I was just thinking you should have her any day now! Did you have her at home? How did it go? She is absolutely adorable and I love the name you chose as well. 6 weeks left here for us and we are getting excited, You'll have to let me know how it is with 3 kids...I'm a little nervous...hang in there! I wish I lived closer and I'd bring you some dinner...
February 13, 2009 at 4:45 PM
Ginger she is beautiful! I really like Sienna, tons better than Autumn;). Good job I hope all went well, let me know if you need anything. Congrats!
February 13, 2009 at 5:23 PM
Congratulations Ginger! She was a BIG baby! She's a cutie, she looks like she may look like you!? Isn't pink so much fun?
February 13, 2009 at 5:49 PM
yay she made it. Congratulations. I'm glad everything went well. I'm excited to see her.
February 13, 2009 at 6:42 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is beautiful! She is a big baby. I love the chubby cheeks she already has. How fun to have a girl!
February 13, 2009 at 8:12 PM
Congratulations Snyder family! That is awesome, such a cutie! I hope everything went well and you are feeling good Ginger.
February 13, 2009 at 8:59 PM
she's cute. congrats! let me know if you need anything.
February 14, 2009 at 11:03 AM
Thank heaven for little girls! She's adorable!
February 14, 2009 at 11:04 AM
Congrats you guys. Ginger I am going to be down on the 27th and 28th and doing new born pics for Bailey. I would love to get more practice and do some for you. Let me know. She is so darn cute, congrats again.
February 14, 2009 at 11:38 AM
Congratulations!!!!! She is so beautiful!!!! I love the name you chose too!!!!
February 14, 2009 at 2:47 PM
YEAH!!!! I was just thinking you should have her any day now! Did you have her at home? How did it go? She is absolutely adorable and I love the name you chose as well. 6 weeks left here for us and we are getting excited, You'll have to let me know how it is with 3 kids...I'm a little nervous...hang in there! I wish I lived closer and I'd bring you some dinner...
February 14, 2009 at 3:50 PM
yaaay! great job to all of you, especially you, ginger. make way for the sugar and spice!!
February 15, 2009 at 6:45 PM
She's beautiful Ginger! Glad you're both doing well, can't wait to see her! Enjoy your baby girl!