What We Did In 2006 - 2007 . . .
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
I finally finished our family scrapbook of '06 and '07. If you want to take a peek here's the link.
http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=8c85b279-3048-6168-a6f3-f4551aec9501&productId=5&projectSponsor=137624
I'll also post Parker's first year book because I don't think I ever did and he was just so cute.
January 28, 2009 at 8:55 PM
That must have taken a lot of time. You did a really good job!!!!
January 30, 2009 at 9:15 PM
I love your books. Your family has so much fun together. We are planning a trip to Disney Land, and this made me so excited. You are so fun:).
February 3, 2009 at 9:45 AM
I'm impressed, I wish I had my scrapbooks caught up to 07! I'm ashamed to admit how far behind I really am. Good job, they look great!
February 4, 2009 at 2:45 PM
ginger, i love these books! i make the shutterfly ones for my kids also... they are great!
February 9, 2009 at 3:38 PM
Hey Ginger, I was wondering if you were going to get new born pics done when you had your baby from someone. If not I think i will be in Blanding about 2 weeks or so after and would like to get some practice and do some pics for ya. let me know.
Les