For You Mom
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
So, I'm surprised and pleased that my mom is keeping up on my blog. (Probably because she hears so much about it.) But anyway, she isn't old, or blind, but was having a hard time reading the white words on the black background. So hopefully the gray is easier on all of your eyes. I'd hate to be blamed for anyones bad eyes, or headaches caused from straining to read some silly thing about our family. Love you mom!
April 25, 2008 at 9:54 AM
Don't worry Dantzelle, the eye exams you have to take have black letters on a white background! You'll be fine :) Ging, where did you make this cute blog? Is it a template?
May 12, 2008 at 9:44 AM
Hey Ginger! When we first heard you had a blog we tried to add you on our blog roll but you don't have a family picture on your blog to copy! So let me know when you get a family pic posted so I can add you to our blog list! Looks like you guys are going to have a fun time with your boat!!!