What a Crazy Week!
Monday, May 12, 2008
So notice Parker in the green sweats and striped yellow shirt!! I'm an awesome mom when it comes to dressing my kids. Actually this was the start of the other exciting part of the week for us. Parker had thrown up in the van on the way, and this is what was available for an emergency. Luckily we just carried him for the hike and he had a great time too.
On Thursday Parker was admitted to the hospital for dehydration resulting from Roto Virus. (I guess that's how it's spelled.) Anyway, we got to come home on Saturday morning and spend the weekend at home. Luckily he is doing much better and we're crossing our fingers that we haven't contaminated any siblings or cousins. It's no fun seeing your precious little rowdy boy so listless and miserable in a hospital bed. But he was such a trooper! Just glad he's feeling better. I don't know how families with chronic illnesses do it. My heart goes out to them.
May 12, 2008 at 10:31 AM
Oh I'm so sorry to hear about Parker! That could not have been fun or easy to see your little boy so sick. I hope he gets better soon!
May 17, 2008 at 6:15 PM
Hey, looks like fun! I guess it's a little late, but bummer, I hope Parker is feeling better! That was fun at Steve's b-day party, thank you for inviting us. =0)