A Day In The Sun
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
We finally made it down to "the lake" (Lake Powell) with some of my family a couple weeks ago. It was a lot of fun. Everyone worked on their sun tans. Bailey got fried while being the "decoration" on the boat. She was there to`lay out, so when Steve asked her is she was there mearly to be a decoration on the boat, she didn't disagree. We were glad the water was warm enough to do some wake boarding. We fished. I caught the first fish, the biggest fish, the smallest fish, the last fish, okay, the only fish. And I didn't even get a picture. All in all it was a super fun day. One we hope to repeat often.
May 28, 2008 at 10:07 AM
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm glad that it was warm down there. The past few days up here have been fall weather. Not fun.