Thank You  

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I just have to let you know that I'm so excited that you all have got me into this blogging thing. I'm so excited to stay in touch with all of you a little bit better. I can't describe how I miss some of you friends lately. Some days I wonder why I'm always so anxious to move somewhere new and leave the support group that I already had. This past week I've had some hard days. Thinking that moving home should have been the easiest move of my life, but it hasn't been. I need a friend!! I've gone from thinking I don't want to be a stay at home mom anymore because I need some social stimulation in my life to wanting desperately to be a mom again and feeling completely sad about the baby that we lost in February. (Poor Steve, I must be a delight to live with. He's so supportive of my ups and downs. Thanks babe!) But as my week progressed and I was able to read all of the great comment that you have all posted and to go read your blogs my attitude changed so much. They are all so positive and uplifting. They epitomize what is important in life and where we find happiness. I just must say thanks to all of you. Thanks for your continuing friendship and thanks for the unmeasurable amounts of unknown support that you have given me. I love you all!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


6 comments: to “ Thank You ”

  • Me
    April 14, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

    Ginger,

    Email me sometime. I had no idea you lost a baby (how far along?). I know how horribly hard that is. I would love to chat with you anytime you would like. My thoughts and prayers go out to you!

    I think about you a lot and hope you are well...I'm sorry because I am not great at keeping in touch, but it's something I am working on now...

    Take Care,
    Liz

  • Sullivan Family
    April 14, 2008 at 11:13 AM  

    love you too ginger! i'm sorry you lost a little one. that is so hard. i wish i could be there for you like you were for me! it's hard to hear that your friends are having a hard time and you can't really do anything about it. :( but i'm glad that you have the strength to lift yourself up. just know that you and your boys are loved no matter where you decide to go! keep smilin...

  • Laici
    April 14, 2008 at 11:36 AM  

    Ging, I am so sorry you've been feeling that way. I had no idea. I guess I just figured you have so many sisters and old friends around that you probably had all the social support you could handle! I should know better though, I have sisters and old friends around and I never see them. We really should get together. I know exactly how you feel. I struggled big time when I moved "home". I've been in a rut a long time, and have just been waiting until my house gets done so I can have people over and start living again! Call me, or I'll call you. We'll do something.

  • Laici
    April 14, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

    After all, we did spend some quality time at the Red Garder! ;)

  • Leslie Redd
    April 14, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

    Hey Ginger,

    Hey I found your blog through Laici's. If I was in Blanding we could so hang out, I don't ahve any friends in Richfield. In fact Dallin was talking to Steve at Kendra's wedding and on the way home was saying that if we lived in Blanding we would hang out with you guys, that he thought Steve was a cool guy. Well hang in there!! You can check in on us from time to time at
    www.theredds-dalnles.blogspot.com

  • Jay Jones
    April 14, 2008 at 11:52 PM  

    Ginger,
    I'm so glad that I checked our blog tonight, and found out you posted a comment, and found your blog. (I didn't realize how many people blogged! Wow!) Anyway, I'm going to call you tomorrow. We need to get together Ging! Lets get our calendars out and plan!

    Love ya,
    Michelle