Here we go again!
Thursday, March 7, 2013
So I know I'm late with this post, but that's because, "Here we go again!" Life just got a whole lot more busy. We (I) really enjoyed our break from sports the past few months. After football, the boys didn't really have any extra curricular sports to keep them busy until basketball started for Bronsen in January. This was his first year and he did great.
He was a real hustler up and down the court!
He seemed to listen well and learned the rules of the game!
He got to try a foul shot, two actually!
I thought he did great as a defensive player. He stuck super close to his man!
And he just enjoyed being his crazy little social self.
Grandpa says that next year he is going to coach. I hope he does!!! (hint, hint)
And now we are already on to wrestling! We have only had one tournament so far, and Blanding's tournament is this weekend. Pictures to come!! So this begins the sports season for us, glad my boys like to participate and keep active!
0 comments: to “ Here we go again! ”
Post a Comment