R.O.C.K. B.A.N.D
Monday, July 27, 2009
I caught Parker singing a song to Sienna today. The first of the song was about how I wouldn't let him have the gun I bought at the dollar store until he earns it. Then this verse followed. Oh, this child of mine! What do I do with him?
Sorry that I couldn't flip the movie. I just grabbed my regular camera to capture the moment and didn't realize that I wouldn't be able to rotate the video.
July 27, 2009 at 4:46 PM
That is sooo cute! I love parker.
July 27, 2009 at 8:26 PM
cute! I think he's ready for the hard core stuff! loved his little scream/sing!
July 27, 2009 at 9:33 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
July 27, 2009 at 9:35 PM
I love it! I think I just misht become a groupie. He is so cute.
July 28, 2009 at 9:03 AM
that is so cute. Parker is the funniest kid. It's amazing the things he comes up with.
July 28, 2009 at 1:58 PM
How funny! It's great when kids can express themselves so well in song! Loved the picture of the boys fishing down the storm drain!
July 28, 2009 at 5:36 PM
This is a side of Parker I haven't seen before! So cute! I love all of your camping pictures too, I agree I love Dry Wash's location it's so fun to go there!