4th Of July  

Sunday, July 26, 2009

We had a really great 4th of July this year. We ended up going to the parade, then Steve went to play volleyball. My dad talked Bailey, Trent and me into playing on a team with some of our cousin's fiance. We had a great time even if we were in the B bracket.
I really loved the fireworks this year. I love the chance to cuddle up with all the kids.
I was so ready for this BBQ after a very long day of volleyball.

There was a rain and wind storm that hit just as we were packing up all of the stuff from volleyball. We were in the middle of taking down the shade tent. Everybody got inside until the rain passed. It was chaos! She wasn't very happy!
At the parade!


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ 4th Of July ”