Ready Or Not . . .
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Here another one comes.
Yes, the stork is a frequent flyer around here. Much to Steve and my surprise we discovered a month or so ago that we are pregnant AGAIN! We're not sure about a due date, but I'm guessing around the end of March, or first of April. To save you all the calculating trouble, that will make Sienna and this baby approximately 13 1/2 months apart and 4 kids under the age of six. (Bronsen turns 6 the first part of April.) Wow, our life is never dull.
We weren't going to spread the news yet, but I figured I was safe telling Nate because he's on a mission. No, he told Sagan with no word about it being a secret, so she of course told her family, and from there. . . let's just say it's a small town. So anyway, I decided I'd better officially get the word out and we all know that is via blogging.
Steve and I are currently very overwhelmed with having one more thing on our plate, but are starting to get very excited about having another one. We'll take our blessings as they come. It will be a lot of fun for Sienna to have a sibling so close in age. Steve keeps telling me this one must have just been meant to come to us right now.

September 1, 2009 at 2:20 PM
Yeah! Congratulations, that is very exciting news. You can tell the stork to fly our way!
September 1, 2009 at 3:20 PM
Wow Ging! You are going to be one busy girl! How fun to have a sibling so close in age. Congratulations we are happy for your growing family!
September 1, 2009 at 8:46 PM
I am secretly jealous of you. We are hoping to have another one soon. I guess we will just have to see what happens. Congratulations
September 2, 2009 at 9:05 AM
I love good news!!!! Congratulations!!! What a blessing!!! How are you feeling? I need to have your boys over to play sometime!!! YEAH Snyders!!!
September 4, 2009 at 10:19 AM
Holy Moly! That's awesome. If anyone can handle it, it's you! I've always said that you could have been a pioneer:) Congrats.
September 8, 2009 at 11:29 AM
congrats to you and your beautiful family. i never would have guessed it, but i have definitely come to love the chaos. keep bloggin! i love checkin in on you guys...
September 14, 2009 at 10:23 PM
Again, congrats!! Sienna will love having a sibling so close in age. If there's anything I can do to help you out amid all the chaos, please call!
September 15, 2009 at 8:23 PM
you are going to have your work cut out for you-- but it will be worth it. congrats!
September 30, 2009 at 12:52 PM
Congrats! Let me know what I can do to help you out!