A Quick Update  

Monday, May 18, 2009

She's three months old already. I can't belive it. We took the kids down to "Farm Days". It was a lot of fun. Thanks for calling us Amber.
Bronsen was trying hard to lasso that bull.
The hay ride. Poor Sienna, you can't even tell she's there.
Parker loved the chicks.
But we couldn't keep Landon away from them. He held them about 6 different times.
We started at the Teepee. It was so hot in there, I'm sure those indians lived outside most of the time.
Happy Mother's Day to me. This was such a cute picture. I was so sad that Bronsen had messed with the settings on my camera so the lighting was all messed up. But it's to date the only picture we have of our family of five.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ A Quick Update ”