Bronsen's Graduation  

Monday, May 18, 2009

It's for real this year. He's off to kindergarten. That is so hard to believe. But he is sssoooo ready. We are so proud of you Bronsen. Bronsen just loves his friend Tate.



AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ Bronsen's Graduation ”

  • CK Black Family
    May 18, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

    Isn't May crazy! Look at all your fun posts! Good times!

  • The Bennett Family
    May 18, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

    oh, for some reason i thought bronson was a year older than tay. that means they will go through school together. fun. your little girl is so adorable.. i love her dark hair and chub. lake powell looks like so much fun!

  • The Daltons
    May 18, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

    Yea I knew a big post was coming. That first picture of sienna is soo cute. I didn't know she had dimples. Lake powell and farm days looks way fun and congrats Bronsen!

  • Unknown
    June 6, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

    It's so weird when they are old enough for kindergarten. A whole new world. You all look so cute. I agree we need to have a reunion. I don't know if we'll make it out to Utah this summer though since I'm due the 29th of July and I have family coming here all through August then school starts for the kids Sept 2nd. We really do have to arrange something though!

  • Michelle
    June 6, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

    ok I was somehow logged in as beverly park but the last comment was mine.