Is That Cool?
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Parker learned to ride a 2 wheeler a couple of months ago. He loves that he can keep up with Bronsen a little better now. He usually calls it his motorcycle and is already doing wheelies. The clip below is within a few days of learning to ride and as you can see he's already trying for skid marks. Now he holds it over my head by saying, "If I'm big enough to ride a 2 wheeler then I'm big enough to _______." Fill in the blank with whatever it is he is wanting to do that I'm saying he can't. Way to go Parker, I'm glad you're getting so big!
May 21, 2009 at 5:24 PM
Ok Ginger so I am so sorry I did not get pictures of Sienna when she was new born. The next time we make a trip over there I will let you know and we can get some taken of her. She is so dang cute. I have only seen her in pictures so I am sure she is even more adorable in person. Hopefully we can coordinate schedules when I'm there next to get you guys some pics. We could even get some family ones since last time she was not in them at thanksgiving.
May 22, 2009 at 7:47 PM
Ginger, we had fun catching up. Conner and Bryant were laughing so hard when Parker kept riding and didn't come back. We are now trying to talk Conner into trying it.