What A Blessing
Sunday, March 29, 2009
We blessed Sienna on Sunday. It wasn't our fast Sunday, but it was for my sister's ward and we wanted to do them on the same day. It turned out to be a great day. We felt so much love and support from all of our family. I'm so thankful for our little angel. We are having so much fun with her. She is such a blessing to us. 
She wasn't too excited about pictures. Finally I just decided we would take them no matter what.
We really wanted a picture of both Sienna and Kessia together. They wouldn't cooperate. So we took a picture of them both screaming.
There's my life. These three kids are what it's all about.
We were so glad that Steve's family came. Laici and Tyrel got away without a picture, but we did appreciate them coming down.
They are all so proud of our little girl.
March 31, 2009 at 9:20 AM
Ging you did a really great job making that dress. She was so cute in it. Thanks for the dinner too.
March 31, 2009 at 3:15 PM
I love blessing days - even if it is super hectic for mom. And that dress you made is GORGEOUS (Maggie agrees wholeheartedly).
April 1, 2009 at 6:05 PM
Her dress was beautiful. You're amazing! I could never do that. How special that she can keep that and say that her mom made it for her. I love that. And Steve did a great job! Thanks for the invite. Hey, I posted on the Biggest Loser site. Brit said you guys were going to do it again, and I am so in.
April 4, 2009 at 10:13 PM
That is such an amazing dress. You are so talented! The picture of your boys holding her is so precious!
April 9, 2009 at 10:04 AM
Ginger, the dress turned out great, and Sienna looks so pretty (smile or not:). James was in the hall during the blessing and said that Steve did so good. Isn't the priesthood so great, I am so glad we have it in our lives.