Spring Break  

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Okay, so I know that we don't really have kids old enough to worry about spring break. But it was spring break and we decided to go find some warmer temperatures. We had decided to go to Phoenix for the weekend when Steve's parents would be down staying with great-grandma Snyder. But after being in Salt Lake the last two weekends I started out the week saying we absolutely weren't going to travel. But come Thursday I started to give in. Steve wanted to go so bad. So around noon I called and told him that if he really wanted,we could go. But when it was 3:00 and I hadn't heard back I thought we weren't going. Well we were. We left Blanding around 5:30 and got into Phoenix around midnight.
We took the kids to the "wild west." It was a little old western town in Chandler. Bronsen was so excited. It turned out to be a fun day for all of us.

Who doesn't love riding little trains at a whopping 3 mph.

Bronsens got to ride the donky. Unfortunately Parker wasn't tall enough.

Now there's trouble. Steve's dad and grandma sitting outside of the jail.

We were in so much trouble.
Bronsen with "Billy The Kid".
We took this picture right after a gun fight show. Talk about a little boys heaven. It sure kept their attention watching all of the action. Their favorite part was a man getting shot off the roof of the livery stable.

As we were trying to leave on Sunday Sienna started dishing out smiles. Even after the real ones stopped and they were just gas bubbles grandma wouldn't give her up.

Oh and one more thing. Brooke has finished Sienna's pictures. If you want to see a few of them click on "brooke" on my sidebar and look at my "vintage baby".





AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Spring Break ”