Halloween Fun  

Monday, November 3, 2008

For being boys the kids weren't very sure about sticking their hand down in the pumpkins to get all of the guts out. When we cut the top off the pumpkin Parker had an involuntary whole body shiver, then said, "Are there bugs in there?" They were however very excited about using the little saws.
I know it looks like broad daylight but it was actually dark.

The costumes turned out a lot better than I thought they would after starting on Bronsen's. The kids loved them. But next year if I even think about sewing any sort of costumes someone please remind me how much I don't enjoy sewing costumes. Steve got out of trick-or-treating this year because he left that night to go up to Tridell to pheasant hunt. The plan was for him to complete our space theme by dressing as a NASA engineer.



Cousin Madi came over after trick-or-treating. She really wanted a "bug" hat so her and Parker switched. Then we had a pirate alian and a bug pirate.



AddThis Social Bookmark Button


6 comments: to “ Halloween Fun ”