Tagged Twice
Thursday, November 13, 2008
I've been tagged by both Leslie and Kendra, so I'd better do it.
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
5. Leave a comment to let them know.
1. When I eat certain foods I love how they feel when my mouth is clear full. Some of those food are Cheerios, certain pastas, not too many things, but a few. When I first told Steve about this and we were dating I think it scared him a little. He wondered if he was going to have a 600 pound wife because she loves the feel of her mouth being full.
2. I'm petrified of finding a dead person in my bathtub. I can't stand to keep the shower curtain closed. If it is closed I will ALWAYS either open it or look in to check when I'm in the bathroom. This has been a fear for a long time, and Steve unknowingly took me to see the movie, "What Lies Beneath." when we were dating. If you've ever seen it this was very cruel!!!! But he paid for it by the bloody fingernails in his arm and having to listen to his date scream and then cry at the theater.
3. I'm strangely attached to me mother. She's like a drug. I couldn't quit her if I tried. It's funny because I felt like I was fine when we lived away, but now that I live in town I pretty much have to see her everyday. I know I waste a lot of her time and mine, but I just can't help it.
4. I can't stand to touch the inside of my belly button. It has such weird nerves in there. It makes me automatically nauseous and sick to my stomach.
5. I love for all of my hangers to match. Before I got married all of my clothes were organized from coolest shirts to warmest shirts, and then by colors, prints, stripes, etc. The shirts were all on green hangers and dresses, pants, etc. were on maroon hangers. Now I don't make the time for such frivolous organization but I do still only buy white hangers. If I'm hanging up clothes and run out of white and there is a green or maroon one available I'll either put Steve's clothes on it or go trade it for a white hanger out of the coat closet.
6. I absolutely love to hoard food. It's not hard at all for me to keep my years supply. I never pass up a good deal on something I need for food storage. I get a strange joy out of buying by the case. I do go to Sam's Club and Costco some, but I'm not one to buy just anything in bulk and I do think you must be careful in those stores. Bigger isn't always cheaper. I just love the feeling of seeing my shelves overflowing with food. I'm grateful that I live in a world that I can hoard as much food as I want.
So now you all know how weird I am. I tag anybody that feels the need to expose a truer side of themselves.
November 16, 2008 at 8:42 PM
How funny, I would have never guessed any of those.
November 17, 2008 at 9:31 AM
I remember the dead person in the bath tub thing!!! That's funny, well maybe not to you. I had forgotten about that. I always keep my shower curtain closed and it doesn't phase me. But, if I see a snake even just on T.V. I am so terrified that I can't even move!!!! They probably don't phase you. Everybody's quirks are pretty interesting.
November 17, 2008 at 3:03 PM
HaHaHaHa Ging, those make you sound kinda crazy. j/k You wrote them really well though. And I actually learned something new about you.