Sleeping Like A Baby
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
So I know I'm posting a ton all in one night, but I finally got a moment that I decided to heck with everything I'm supposed to be doing. I have a ton of things I've been wanting to post on the blog. So here is just a glimpse into how crazy life has been lately. Yesterday I canned venison and peaches all afternoon. Parker just found a cozy spot to sleep and pulled up a blanket. (In my defense the first part of this nap was in his bed, he just woke up a little before he was really ready to face the rest of the day.) If you'd like I can also post pictures of my bathrooms that need cleaned, the mountain of laundry that needs folded and any other pictures that will remind all of you amazing moms out there that your life is perfectly normal and only the ladies you visit teach have perfectly clean houses all the time.
October 2, 2008 at 10:18 AM
Ginger I know that my laundry is always done, bathrooms and kitchen clean, kids well behaved and all this while I am canning. Your new dog is so cute, I'm sorry about Hailey though.
October 5, 2008 at 8:57 PM
So I want to can so bad...I have this wierd desire to can! So good job on getting your canning done!