It's A Girl!!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
So unbelievable I know. I must admit that I might be a little extra excited since I found out we're having a girl. Steve and I are neither one sure that we are going to know what to do with a girl, but we'll find out soon enough.
I went up to the clinic on Tuesday to get some copies of my lab work that Dr. Black had ordered so that I can take it over to my midwife next week. He wasn't busy at all and I had a few questions for him. One of them being "Should I go to the mall while I'm up in Salt Lake this weekend and get a gender check ultrasound since we couldn't tell on the diagnostic one a few weeks ago, or do you want to order another ultrasound here?" Well Dr. Black just laughed at me and said, "Hey, I'm not busy let's just go in the back and see was we can see." He's so great to understand us crazy mothers-to-be. So despite that I had both boys with me and no husband I wasn't about to turn down an offer like that. And sure enough she was totally cooperative. I got a 95% assurance it's a girl. I guess I can finally start buying pink. Thanks Dr. Black. If any of you live within driving distance of Blanding or Monticello I highly recommend him. New doctors that are fresh and excited about their practice are so great to work with.

October 2, 2008 at 10:21 AM
Congrats on the new baby being a girl!! That's so exciting.
October 2, 2008 at 3:05 PM
Awesome! A girl, they are so much fun. Maybe I'll get a boy this time and then I'll be calling you for help...
October 3, 2008 at 10:07 AM
yay! i'm so excited for you! time for some sugar and spice...
October 3, 2008 at 10:10 PM
Oh Ginger! (and Steve) I AM SO EXCITED for you guys! I've seen a few of those girl unltra sounds, and I concur. That is DEFINITELY a girl! I dare say 100%. I'm so happy for you, and a little jealous that you figured out how to get both kinds! Love you guys.
October 5, 2008 at 1:01 AM
Congratulations Snyders!!! That will be so fun to have boys and a girl!!!!!!!
October 5, 2008 at 8:55 PM
So fun Ging and Steve! I agree about the new doctor thing, in my experience they have been the best to work with!
October 7, 2008 at 6:21 PM
aahhhh... You will have an amazingly, beautiful girl.
Iam so excited for you. Feels like you are a stranger, lets play games one night.