We had more than a fair time!  

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

This was the boys' first year to raise pigs for the county fair.  They had so much fun!!!   

Getting their pigs ready to show.  This is Parker with his pig "4-Eyes"

And Bronsen with his pig "Alpha"


Parker ended up winning 2nd Reserve that got him this huge ribbon, and a belt buckle that he was super proud of.  Beginner's luck I guess!



 Bronsen showed his pig well, and placed in the middle.  That's kind of where we were hoping/expecting to be.  He did well.  


A big thanks to John Deere, Cortez for buying Bronsen's pig and to Grandpa and Grandma Snyder along with Scott Mahaffey for buying Parker's!  I was seriously amazed at all of the hard work and effort so many people put into the fair.  They all had such a desire for these kids to have a good time and do well.  It's a great program that I'm sure we'll be a part of for a very long time to come.  

When they weren't busy with pigs, they were busy enjoying the inflatable playground!




AddThis Social Bookmark Button