You've had a birthday . . .  

Sunday, February 26, 2012

shout hurray! Which Sienna does, she loves the word "Hooray"! Our little crazy girl is three. Although she is at a sometimes very frustrating stage, she is also incredibly cute. Within the last 24 hours she has said two things that I want to always remember.
First, yesterday we were going by a house and I said, "Who built that house?" Her response, "Don't you know, it was those piggies?" Of course it was one of the three pigs, what was I thinking?
Second, today she was saying the dinner prayer, she is just starting to say them by herself but today asked Daddy to help her. Part way through the prayer she opened her eyes, pointed at Steve and said, "You stop now" then she went back to her prayer, "In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." I guess she thought Steve was unnecissarily dragging it out.
We love our little girl.
Birthdays at our house start out with a dollar bill taped to the bottom of your breakfast plate. Here's her dollar!


So wrapped around her finger.

Sienna had a Hello Kitty party with the cousins. They played the balloon popping game. Not sure this was appropriate for a quiet Sunday get together!

Steve and I gave her a vanity because when she isn't busy playing guns and wrestling with the boys, she loves her makeup and hair things.


And the cake!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button