Sunday, February 26, 2012
We hiked Butler wash all the time when I was in high school. Mostly with friends or church groups. When I came home from college once, I tried to take my dad to see the ruins up this wash, and we took the wrong fork. We ended up climbing some steep sand hills to get out.
So yesterday I checked the internet to make sure I knew which fork to take. Left if anyone is interested. And I called my dad to see if he trusted me enough to try again. I'm much older and wiser now! We had a great time even though we wore the little ones out. It was such a nice warm day.
What happened to the ladder from 10 years ago?
I know there are snacks in here! (And she deserved them, she was a great little hiker.)
0 comments: to “ ”
Post a Comment