Now I'm pretty much wasting time. I used our home design software to give me a feel for what the room would look like. Yellow, with my original fabric, or painted blue with #4.
You want opinions right? Great, I know you know I have a lot of those. Um I don't really like either one with the paint colors. Explain: The yellow curtain blends into the wall to much cuz it's mostly those shades. I don't love the blue with the second curtain. That is a great tool to see though. So do what you want and it will turn out. You wanted opinions right??? Maybe I should come over verses blog. lol
July 15, 2011 at 10:32 AM
You want opinions right? Great, I know you know I have a lot of those. Um I don't really like either one with the paint colors. Explain: The yellow curtain blends into the wall to much cuz it's mostly those shades. I don't love the blue with the second curtain. That is a great tool to see though. So do what you want and it will turn out. You wanted opinions right??? Maybe I should come over verses blog. lol