My baby girl is one!  

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sienna turned one this week. I really can't believe she is that old. I love this age though. She's such a smart little girl. She will copy cat whatever you are doing. Sienna has been a ham from day one. She loves to get peoples attention. We decided to just do a little family party this time. So we openned up our presents. Steve and I did good with this little turtle. She loved it!!

After presents and dinner we had some cake. Sienna wasn't bashful about digging in.
Then we put her to bed in her new dora jammies. . .

Then we woke her up because Grandma and Grandpa didn't get to sing to her or give her a present. Lucky for them she went right back to sleep. Otherwise I may have taken her to their house for a sleepover!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ My baby girl is one! ”