A Long Time Coming . . .
Friday, January 29, 2010
So ya, I guess it's been a while since I've blogged. In fact I'm so far behind that I had almost given up on blogging completely. But since Steve is out of town and I have nothing better to do (besides housework) here goes. . .
Let's see to recap the past few months. We are now moved into our new house and trying to restore some sort of balance to everyday life. Hopefully someday the house will really be "done" and I can officially move on to thinking about something else. In early October we went to Missouri for a wedding and visited the church history sites around Missouri and Illinios. It was the best trip. I can't believe how much my boys learned and remember, it's amazing! Then in November Steve and I took a trip with some friends to Cancun for a week. It was a much needed break that we fully enjoyed. Then came moving, Christmas and Parker's birthday. Here's a few pictures of all the happenings, in a very random order.
So there you have it in a nutshell. Maybe now that I don't have so much catching up to do, I won't be so bad at keeping up.
January 30, 2010 at 8:52 AM
You are one put together woman! Way to go Ginger! Love all the fun trips and the new home!
January 30, 2010 at 10:11 AM
Glad to see you blogging again. Not that I didn't already know all the happenings. but it's fun to see pics.
January 31, 2010 at 1:05 PM
Good job Ginger, both trips look way fun. My boys were very impressed with Spiderman and the fish.
February 8, 2010 at 8:49 AM
Wow! Look at all of this wholesome family recreation! You guys know how to do it right! Don't you love the church history sites? I want to serve a couples mission there with Jay someday. Thanks for sharing!
February 8, 2010 at 1:38 PM
So good to see you blogging again! Vacations looked way fun, and the Browning gun shop, well it must be a guy thing... that was one of Kay's favorite spots to see. Glad to see ya settled in your new home... we miss ya at the second ward! :)
February 11, 2010 at 4:27 PM
I'm glad you are back! Too bad we didn't get pictures of all of us at chuck-e-cheese. Depending on what job we end up with we would love to come see you all in June!