We're Getting Closer !!!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
My little sister Bailey and I are due only 3 days apart and both having girls! It has been so much fun to be pregnant together. We finally got a belly shot of both of us. We now have less than 7 weeks to go. Not much time for all that I'm hoping to accomplish by then.
We had a baby shower for Bailey last Saturday. It was a lot of fun and she got a lot of nice things. Thanks for coming everyone. We're so excited for Trent and Bailey to discover the joys of being new parents. 
December 31, 2008 at 5:38 PM
Fun, I am so excited for both of you. I think it would be great to have little cousins that close. By the way your christmas sounds great. We need to get Bry and Bronsen together to play wii.
January 1, 2009 at 12:38 PM
Ging, that's a way cute picture of you and bailey.
January 6, 2009 at 9:28 PM
That really is a way cute picture! Let me know if you need any help. I start work Jan 20th, but I can come help you paint before that! The baby shower was fun, and talking forever afterwards was too!