Tag  

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

20 Years ago...
1. I was 7
2. I was living in Kanab
3. Little did I know, I was about to move to Blanding
4. I was constantly digging in the dirt trying to make a swimming pool that we could line with plastic and jump off our deck into

10 Years ago...
1. It was the summer before me senior year.
2. I was dating Tyler and having tons of fun. I'm sure we went to Bar-D.
3. I went camping with my friends all the time.
4. I was working at Clarks Market


5 Years ago...
1. We had just bought our first home in Washington. A very cute but bright red home. The neighbors asked us if we were drunk when we told the contractor that the exterior paint color was okay.
2. I was trying to get pregnant.
3. I thought that jumping on a bike and riding up and down huge hills for 20 miles at a time was no big deal.
4. I was working at bodylink and WSU extension as a dietitian.


3 Years ago...
1. Bronsen had just turned one.
2. We were moving back to Utah
3. We were starting to build a house in Garland.
4. I was pregnant with Parker.
5. I thought my life was settling down and we were going to put down "roots".




1 Year ago...
1. I talked Steve into moving to Blanding.
2. I was getting bids on the same house plans and from the same people I am today !!!!
3. I was very excited to buy a bike trailer so I could get back into biking.
4. I was enjoying growing a garden in "normal" soil.

Yesterday I...
1. Taught Bronsen to ride a bike without training wheels. He's getting so big!
2. Went to the dam for a boat ride and wake boarding.
3. Only checked 2 things off my to do list.
4. Made me house stink because I boiled water out of my beans all over my stove.
5. Took the kids for icecream and pizza.
6. Ordered a tube for the boat, so everyone can have fun on Saturday.


Today I...
1. Have spent way too much time blogging.
2. Will clean my house.
3. Have a softball game.
4. Have kissed the knee of the boy who now thinks he and his bike are invincible.
5. Wonder if I can survive Parker being two.

Tomorrow I...
1. Will take the kids to story hour
2. Will go to Lant's missionary return dinner.
3. Will hopefully get all of the things done that aren't getting done today.
4. Will water the garden.

In the next year I...
1. Hope to have another baby.
2. Hope to not be getting bids on our house again, but rather be living in it and working on the yard.
3. Want to build our house design/drafting business.
4. Hope I can find time for things that really matter in life.


I tag Nat, Michelle, and my mom.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Tag ”