Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm not sure whether I'm posting to make all of the other moms out there jealous or if I just don't know what to do with myself. I'm sitting in the hotel in Boulder, CO just bloggin' and finally getting a chance to comment on all of your blogs. Steve and I drove over last night after dropping off the kids at my moms. This is the second trip this month that we have taken and left the boys. I know, I'm spoiled. Thanks to our moms! So Steve is at his training and I'm just here wasting the day away. I'll probably go do a little shopping after lunch.

Another reason for posting today is that I might need to explain the "B town biggest losers" blog. I went to a young womens presidency meeting last week and one of the other ladies asked me if this was really a blog that we got on and talked about who we thought were the biggest losers in Blanding. Holy cow, I'd hope most of you know me better than that. NO!!! This is a blog that my cousin Laici set up for all of us to try to lose weight and be "big losers" ourselves. If anybody really really want to see to blog I'm sure you can go to her blog and request an invitation.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ ”