Sunday, March 23, 2008
POTTY TRAINING
Parker was a potty training dream. After struggling for what seemed like forever with Bronsen. I was dreading this big event. But I must have learned a little something the first go around (poor Bronsen) because Parker caught on so easily. On day one he was already staying dry for nap times and all afternoon. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was. The truth is I think he is just highly motivated by the candy. Now if we can just fine tone the nightime thing we'll be in heaven.
He's the only man I know who is pretty much potty trained and can still fit his 1T Wranglers. What a great little guy!
WE'RE NOT SHY!
While I was helping Bronsen get dressed after a bath, Parker found a great place to watch a little TV. He perched himself on the back of the couch with his naked little bum facing the road for all to see.
SCARY MONSTERS!
EASTER EGG HUNT
The boys loved Easter this year. Luckily it was nice and warm. After spending Saturday with the Snyders out at Easter camp we came home to celebrate Sunday on our own. The boys loved finding what the Easter bunny had left them. And I think Mom had just as much fun helping find the eggs.
April 1, 2008 at 9:29 PM
yay ginger! i'm so glad you posted a few things. i kept coming back to check on you and now you're here!!! your boys are so cute. you should've went outside and taken a pic of that little bum!!! ha ha. miss you guys tons & talk to you soon...
April 2, 2008 at 5:24 AM
Ginger,
You're blog is wonderful. It's so great to see pictures of your boys and see what you guys are up to. I think I gave you our address, it's brandonandlizweilenmann.blogspot.com I need to update it more frequently.
We'll be in Blanding the first 2 weeks of August, we should get together. What do you think about a campout?
Take Care!!!! and Love ya,
Liz
April 2, 2008 at 9:38 AM
YAY!!! I kept looking at your address everyday to see if you had posted anything yet! I'm so glad you did. It's so fun to see how big your boys are getting. I laughed to tears with that naked picture. That is hilarious. You totally have a blackmail picture for the rest of his life! Hey, thanks for the training video! It has already helped out so much. We really appreciate it. We miss you guys! But now that you have a blog we can see you more often through pictures! Talk to you later.
April 6, 2008 at 9:40 AM
What adorable children! Thank you for sharing with us!
Becca