Opinions!
Sunday, June 16, 2013
Help!! I need opinions. Here is the quilt top that I did for our little girl's crib quilt. Obviously it needs cut down and ironed, but you get the idea. It is a zig zag pattern with greens and oranges/corals.
Here's the fabric I have for the little boy's quilt. Less coral, more orange and dark brown. Originally I was going to do the same zig zag pattern for both quilts.
But now I've found this pattern and think it looks really fun. I actually have more fabrics that match that I could use too.
This is what the crib skirts (left) and bumper pads (right) will be made out of.
So now I need opinions. There are some people that seem to think that the nursery will look better with quilts that have a matching pattern quilts, (both zig zag), and some that think it's okay to mix it up and have one of each. I've thought about it all week and can't decide. What do you guys think?

June 16, 2013 at 6:49 PM
That zig zaggy pattern looks awesome! I would go with both quilts in that pattern. But then again, if I couldn't find it at the store, I wouldn't have cute quilts.
June 16, 2013 at 8:36 PM
I like both patterns! As long as the colors coordinate I think it'll look cute. How exciting for you!!
June 16, 2013 at 8:39 PM
This isn't what you want to hear but I don't think you can go wrong with either option. Matching is always cute and it always looks good but right now I feel like everything is mixed and matched and it's way cute too. Good luck!
June 16, 2013 at 9:02 PM
I'm thinking were the material is not exactly the same then I would do both the zig zag. But I think its between good and good. They would both be cute.
June 16, 2013 at 10:57 PM
I say both zig zag :) Looks cute!