2012 in Review  

Monday, January 28, 2013

For the last couple of years I have used the first Monday night of the year to recap our previous year as a family.  The kids all fill out a paper of the year's bests.  Here are a few of the answers from this year:


Best things that happened this year:
Sienna: Started preschool
Kade: Hunting season
Mom: Violin lessons resumed
Bronsen: High Uintah Trip, getting baptized
Parker:Getting a football
Steve: Italy Trip

New Friends I've made this year:
Ginger: Andrea Jeppson and family
Bronsen: Maycee
Parker: Keaten Ivins

Funnest Family Time:
Bronsen: Playing Mario Kart
Mom & Dad: Camping

Favorite Movie/TV shows I watched:
Sienna: The aristocats
Steve: Revolution
Ginger: Hart of Dixie

How did my testimony grow?
Bronsen: Baptism
Parker: Saying my prayers
Sienna: Coloring at church

What am I most proud of accomplishing last year?
Bronsen: Soccer
Steve: PE license
Parker: Going off the diving board

What I would do differently from last year?
Parker: Listen better
Steve: Build a shed
Bronsen: Watch less TV
Ginger: Quieter, more peaceful home
Sienna: Keep panties dry!

Things I want to do more of this coming year?
Seinna: Crafts with mom
Ginger: 4 Wheeling, Praying
Bronsen: Swim, eat
Steve: Potty train Sienna, go to the temple
Parker: Go to Chucky Cheese's and Lake Powell

What a great year we had!  This one is already off to an exciting start!






AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ 2012 in Review ”