When Mom is Busy . . .
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
the kids will play. Or at least that's the hope. Here is a picture of the playhouse I designed using our home design software. The blue thing is obviously a slide, there will be swings hanging from that huge beam, and the plain brown board will be a rope climb.

Oh, if only . . . isn't Mother's Day coming up? hint, hint Steve :)
A girl can dream!
March 29, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Looks good! I want to come over and play... girls night? ;).
April 3, 2012 at 10:05 AM
How fun! Your kids will play for HOURS on that thing! Cool design.
April 5, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Ginger, did you know that I have really missed you and your family lately!? You are such an amazing person and friend, and I REALLY wish we could still live in the same town! Oh well, we'll have to get together whenever we can right? And if Steve makes you that dream play thing, I really want to see it.
April 6, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Miss you too Michelle. Just move to Blanding and set up practice with my brother. I sent you a message on Facebook!