The Peter Pan Crew!
Sunday, November 6, 2011
I was so glad the boys agreed to dress up as a family. I realize the I probably don't have too many more years of it.
With all of the craziness of the deer hunt the week before Halloween, we ended up carving pumpkins on Halloween afternoon. Luckily Steve got home as we were finishing up. Bronsen and Parker still hate digging out the guts, but loved doing all their own carving this year.
Perfect size pumpkin for my little guy!!
Until Next Year . . .
November 8, 2011 at 2:04 PM
Ginger! You guys look so cute!! What a fun thing to dress up as a family. I wish I would've done it while me kids were all little!
November 8, 2011 at 4:08 PM
I am so glad you all dressed up as a family, I loved it! Your families costumes were some of my favorite this year. I think it is funny that your boys don’t like the pumpkin guts, it’s Chloe’s favorite part. Cute pumpkins.
November 9, 2011 at 7:45 PM
Love it! Terrific costumes as usual!
November 10, 2011 at 10:15 AM
That's awesome. Were you guys still in POrchard when we did that theme too? It was the first year I convinced Kurt to dress up. Actually he never would have but Natalie kept saying that he was going to be Captain Hook so he was guilted into it. You guys look so cute!