I so have boys!!
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Parker came home from school yesterday all excited. Our conversation went something like this:
Parker: Mom, at school we made a bird feeder. We covered a pinecone with butter and put bird seed on it.
Me: Oh, that's pretty cool.
Parker: Ya, me and Bronsen are going to hang it up, and when the birds come, we'll shoot them.
Me: Why would you want to shoot them?
Parker: Why not?
Me: Because Heavenly Father made them and we should only shoot thing that are pests, or that we are going to eat.
Parker: (pause) OK I'll eat it.
And he runs off to get his nerf gun. Later he came in and said, "I wish I had some camo"
I so have boys!! They are definitely not city boys!
April 20, 2011 at 1:55 PM
Oh SO somthing Trace would say.
April 20, 2011 at 5:04 PM
That's fantastic!
April 21, 2011 at 2:42 PM
Ha ha ha! I love kids and the way they think! Thanks for sharing that! Great fighter jet cake for Bronson. Looks awesome!
April 25, 2011 at 1:10 PM
HAHAHA That cracks me up. Good thing they have a mom who is on the ball enough to keep up!