Cabin Fever?  

Monday, February 14, 2011

I know we'll regret these beautiful "spring" days we've been having in February when we can't build campfires this summer and there isn't an island at recapture, but if we're going to get them, I'm going to enjoy them. Saturday afternoon we took the chance to get out and get a little Vitamin D from the sun.


Kade was perfectly happy to go hiking!

Parker found more than a few rocks for his collection, but was talked down to just taking home two of them.

Bronsen hauled some big sticks around.



The boys always find some trees to beat down. Parker jumped on an old cedar tree and when the branch snapped he said, "I knew I was super strong!!"

It's nice to be able to get out and about so easily. One of the perks of living in this area!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Cabin Fever? ”