Oh Daddy!!
Sunday, August 1, 2010
I had quite the mystery going on after church today. Steve had to stay to a meeting, so I brought the kids home. One of the first things I found was chocolate ganoush spread all over everything.
This picture really doesn't do it justice. It was everywhere, the dark floors hide most of it. I was trying to figure out what in the world happened. Sienna was very naughty at church today and I thought, "Are you kidding me? Steve came home from sunday school and fell asleep while Sienna ran wild." Then I found her shoes.
Then I found the shirt Steve had originally worn to church in the laundry.
Then I realized that Sienna wasn't wearing her tights or shoes when I got her from priesthood. (Notice it smeared all over the freshly washed sheets of my bed)
Then I noticed she wasn't wearing her little sweater either.
After an hour or so of cleaning, I came into the den and noticed that Steve had all of his home teaching reports and things pulled out. So I thought, "Okay, maybe he wasn't just taking a nap." But I'm still not sure that I have to just forgive and forget because he was doing church stuff. I think extorsion is in order. Maybe a weeks worth of dishes or something . . .
Steve's defense was "Do you know how long it took her to do that? 2 Minutes." and then wanted sympathy for her making him late for priesthood. Oh Daddy. . .
August 21, 2010 at 8:43 AM
What a mess. I believe Steve, it only takes a few seconds...but what a mess! I need to call and catch up with you! We were pretty limited this summer-totally broke. We are in Ridgecrest, CA doing an associateship right now. It's should be for 2 years. Congrats on your baby boy!!!