Oh does this bring back memories! Remember well digging parties in Garland! The flood in my back yard and they kids in the best mud party ever! Miss you all!
Oh my! I could learn a lesson from you here. I would be about to hand out some spankings about that time. Especially if I had a brand new house like you do. I should let my kids have more fun and not worry so much about the clean up. What a fun mom you are.
March 18, 2010 at 8:27 PM
Oh does this bring back memories! Remember well digging parties in Garland! The flood in my back yard and they kids in the best mud party ever! Miss you all!
March 22, 2010 at 1:38 PM
LOL Looks like they are having a blast!
March 28, 2010 at 7:48 PM
Oh my! I could learn a lesson from you here. I would be about to hand out some spankings about that time. Especially if I had a brand new house like you do. I should let my kids have more fun and not worry so much about the clean up. What a fun mom you are.