Summer Days
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Last week the boys caught their first toad of the season. They were so excited. We built a little home for it for the morning and then reluctantly let it go in the afternoon. Since then we have found other toads, but luckily they were a little less boy-handled than this one. Isn't that what toads were created for anyway?
June 24, 2009 at 1:25 PM
snips and snails and toad tails, huh?!! Boys are the best. They definitely get a mom out of her clean comfort zone!
June 24, 2009 at 1:32 PM
Ging you know how much I love toads...I DON'T! So I think they were created to be stepped on and should not be played with. WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU ANYWAY! Now I know who to send Nash to when he thinks those yucky things are his friends. (hehe)
June 24, 2009 at 1:50 PM
Seriously, toads and little boys were made for each other!! I guess the toad might not feel the same way about it I guess. At least they didn't go as far as throwing it to each other over the house, that's what my brothers did;) Good luck with the toads, and thanks again for the invite, it was fun! One of these days we will plan something and have you guys up also, our timing will get better! :)
June 24, 2009 at 10:50 PM
That poor toad, given so much love. I love his little home, I bet he kept your children busy for hours.
June 28, 2009 at 9:53 PM
The snips and snails thing is something I'm not very familiar with-- with my girls its butterflies and even a few dragonflies! That was a very nice toad home though. Don't ya love summertime!
July 15, 2009 at 1:40 PM
Ging, I just saw your pics on shutterfly. Way cute. I love the ones of you and Sienna. and you were looking pretty hot in your family photos!! lol